Prostatitis is one of the most common diseases in men. Often this pathology affects patients over the age of 45. But this diagnosis is often made to young boys. The problem is compounded by the fact that not everyone wants to see a doctor due to the intimacy and delicacy of the disease. Therefore, men resort to the use of folk methods. One of them is the treatment of prostatitis with pumpkin seeds and honey.
Composition and useful properties of pumpkin seeds
Traditional therapies are safe and inexpensive, but effective. Pumpkin seeds have been used to treat prostatitis since ancient times. This is due to the fact that they contain useful trace elements in the form:
- Arginine (amino acid).Prevents the development of infertility, the formation of benign and malignant formations in the prostate gland and the onset of inflammatory processes.
- Alpha-linolenic polyunsaturated acid.Its effect prevents the deposition of fats, stimulates metabolism, accelerates brain and motor activity, purifies blood vessels.
- Phosphorus.This trace element can improve the composition of sperm. It takes part in the synthesis of male sex hormones.
- Zinc.Its presence has a beneficial effect on potency.
- Vitamin K.This component is considered rare. It is difficult to find it in food. Responsible for the formation of bone tissue structures, thereby preventing the development of osteoporosis.
Pumpkin seeds also contain the following ingredients:
- macronutrients: magnesium, calcium, potassium, sodium;
- vitamins: thiamine, vitamin PP, beta-carotene, ascorbic acid, riboflavin, tocopherol, vitamin B9;
- omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids;
- trace elements: manganese, iron, selenium, copper.
Thanks to this composition, the vegetable seed has the following effect on the male body:
- improves the process of spermatogenesis;
- prevents the pathological proliferation of tissue structures in the prostate;
- quickly eliminates any inflammatory process in the prostate gland;
- helps to avoid the appearance of adenoma or cancer;
- removes blood stagnation in the small pelvis;
- improves the urination process;
- purifies the blood;
- increases immunity and resistance to stress;
- normalizes hormones;
- improves the quality of intimate life.
This product can be used for preventive and therapeutic purposes.
Application of pumpkin seeds for prostatitis
Pumpkin seeds for prostatitis will help solve the problem for patients of any age. Various means can be prepared from them.
The main indications are:
- inflammation of the prostate;
- prostate adenoma;
- low testosterone levels in the blood;
- lack of zinc;
- deterioration in the quality of sexual life;
- regular stressful situations.
The product can also be used as a preventive measure.
Pumpkin seeds have practically no contraindications. Subject to the rules of preparation and dosage, they have a pronounced therapeutic effect. After a week, the person will notice a surge of energy.
Absolute contraindications include:
- increased susceptibility to the product;
- presence of gastritis or gastric ulcer;
- infectious or chronic prostatitis;
- severe kidney disease.
It is forbidden to eat such a remedy in case of intestinal obstruction, as it is difficult to digest. With excessive intake, problems with metabolic processes begin.
If the man has no restrictions on use, treatment can be carried out.
There are several effective recipes for prostatitis:
- Before meals, you should eat 30 g of peeled seeds. This should be done three times a day. The total volume should not exceed 150 g per day.
- Grind the seeds into a powdery mixture. To sift. Take the finished product 2 tablespoons a day. Drink with a drink made from water and honey. The prepared composition is stored in a cool place.
- You can make pumpkin seed oil. To do this, you must first peel the seeds. Grind them into flour. Lightly fry and then add the water. After the composition is infused, it must be squeezed under pressure. It is necessary to take the finished product up to 3 times a day, 2 tsp.
The treatment lasts from 10 to 14 days. If the unpleasant signs have not disappeared, you can take a break for a week and repeat the course again.
Medotherapy is generally intended as treatment with bee products. Honey is often used as a supplement. It is considered a dietary product, and therefore has been used since ancient times. It shows a marked anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, strengthening and nourishing effect.
This product contains a large amount of glucose to help boost immunity. Honey is recommended as a prophylaxis against the formation of malignant and benign tumors.
Using honey for prostate treatment
The precious qualities of honey
A beekeeping product such as honey is considered unique, because it contains a large number of useful microelements in the form:
- Threonine.It is responsible for the synthesis of proteins and collagen and is one of the powerful antidepressants.
- Proline.The effect of such a component is aimed at strengthening cartilage and bone tissue.
- Vitamin B6.Responsible for the productive function in men.
In addition, the honey product consists of the following substances that are equally important for the health of the prostate and the body as a whole:
- minerals in the form of calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, chlorine and sodium;
- organic acids in the form of acetic, butyric, citric, oxalic, lactic, formic, maleic and gluconic acid;
- glucose and fructose;
- vitamins A, C, D, E;
- phytoncides in the form of phlorizin, tannin.
Thanks to such an abundance of valuable components, honey has many medicinal properties:
- eliminates the pain syndrome;
- restores blood flow;
- improves metabolism;
- destroys harmful microflora;
- lowers the amount of cholesterol in the blood;
- relieves blood stagnation in the small pelvis;
- increases potency in men;
- is responsible for producing the right amount of testosterone.
If you regularly take medotherapy, it will help eliminate unpleasant symptoms and alleviate the patient's condition.
But the product also has a number of disadvantages. It belongs to allergens and therefore not all patients can use it.
In addition, honey folk remedies are contraindicated for people with diabetes mellitus and severe diseases of the digestive system.
Suppositories are best used to treat the prostate. They help relieve inflammation in acute and chronic diseases. Suppositories are effective for adenoma and hemorrhoids.
The recipe is the following. You need to take three tablespoons of rye flour, one tablespoon of honey, one egg. All the ingredients are mixed together. Candles are formed from the resulting test. They are stored in the refrigerator.
Suppositories should be placed twice a day: in the morning and in the evening, immediately after emptying the intestinal tract.
You can make candles using a different recipe. This will require lanolin, cocoa butter, and propolis. All components are sold in pharmacies.
Propolis is rubbed on a coarse grater. It fits in a container. It is mixed with the rest of the ingredients in equal proportions and melted in a water bath. Until the mixture has completely cooled, candles are formed from it. Store the finished product in the refrigerator.
Features of the complex use of pumpkin seeds and honey
For the treatment of an inflamed prostate, it is recommended to use a complex remedy based on pumpkin seeds and honey. This therapy can benefit the whole body.
They are the following:
- rapid elimination of inflammation;
- reduction of swelling of the prostate;
- urodynamic improvement;
- normalization of semen flow;
- stimulates the immune function to fight pathogenic microbes.
The action of honey and pumpkin seeds is aimed at eliminating unpleasant symptoms in the form of painful sensations when urinating, spasms in the perineum and erectile dysfunction.
Recipes for the treatment of an inflamed prostate
Doctors say that the most delicious and simplest remedy is the use of 30 seeds every day as a preventive measure.
For severe cases, you can use any other pumpkin seed with honey recipe for prostatitis.
Pumpkin seeds and honey balls
Treat disease only with raw, unrefined and unprocessed seeds. To make balls at home, you have to follow some guidelines:
- Take 500 g of seeds and grind them.
- Mix 2 to 1 with honey.
- Refrigerate and wait for the mixture to have a thick consistency.
- Form balls from the resulting composition.
You must use honey once a day, preferably in the morning after sleeping.
Blend with added nuts
The following recipe helps to cure the disease and get rid of discomfort. Take 100 g of pumpkin seeds and three walnuts, chop until flour, mix with 5 tbsp. L. honey.
The ready mix should be consumed 2 teaspoons per day. Application frequency rate - from 4 to 6 times before meals.
Emulsion of seeds and honey
The pumpkin grains are ground into flour and diluted with water. After thorough mixing, honey is added. Store the prepared mixture in a cool place for no more than three days.
The dosage is 2 tablespoons. spoons. Drink the medicine in the morning and in the evening. The course of treatment lasts 30 days.
Suppositories from prostatitis
If tissue healing takes a long time, candles will come to the rescue. To prepare them, take 500 g of pumpkin seeds. You can also add pumpkin seeds. Therefore, the effect will be doubled.
The seeds are crushed in a meat grinder, filled with honey in a volume of 200 g, then you need to dissolve the mixture in a water bath, add a little glycerin and sea buckthorn oil. Allow the mixture to cool slightly and form a suppository. Suppositories are inserted into the rectum in the morning and in the evening.
If traditional methods are powerless, it is necessary to treat inflammation of the prostate with the help of traditional therapy based on medical indications.
There are men who have treated prostatitis with pumpkin seeds. They only leave positive reviews about the recipe. Patients with allergies to the components that make up medicinal mixtures are an exception. In whatever form the herbal remedies based on pumpkin seeds are used, they have significant benefits not only on the prostate, but also on the whole body as a whole.
Main advantage: the medicine has no harm when used correctly. It is better to carry out therapy in the early stages of the development of the disease. In this case, it is worthwhile to strictly adhere to a healthy lifestyle and diet. That is, it is worth excluding from the diet cheeses, fruit juices and soda, alcoholic beverages, fried and fatty foods, semi-finished products and fast food.
If treatment is carried out with an advanced form of the disease, the emphasis should be placed on medicines prescribed by the doctor. And as an auxiliary therapy, based on positive reviews, you can use pumpkin seeds and honey.