Inflammation of the prostate gland or neoplasms in the form of adenomas, which lead to urinary disorders and sexual dysfunction, are a consequence of general aging of the body or are caused by external infections and improper lifestyle.
Regardless of the cause of this pathology, a special set of physical exercises can significantly facilitate the process of treating and restoring the function of the prostate in men.
General physical education, the effect of which triples with a healthy diet and the refusal of alcohol and cigarettes, strengthens a man's immune and hormonal system and in most cases excludes the appearance of prostatitis, evenin old age.
But in case there are already even the slightest signs of inflammation, such as difficulty and pain when urinating, before proceeding with self-medication, it is necessary to consult a doctor. The intensity of prostatitis symptoms can be deceptive. Only after the search for a specialist it is possible to establish the stage and nature of the course of the disease and a set of physical exercises corresponding to this.
Patients diagnosed with chronic prostatitis and recovering from adenoma surgery are prescribed special therapeutic exercises, which are performed under the supervision of a physician. In milder forms of inflammation, the effects of drug therapy can be supported by gymnastics, which strengthens the muscles and improves blood circulation in the pelvic region. Physical activity not only stimulates the metabolism, but also relieves the psychological stress caused by the disease and supports the male body, revealing all the possibilities of self-medication.
The entire male population of the planet is subject to a sedentary lifestyle in one way or another. Those who work only in the event of many hours of freezing at the fifth point, i. e. people with a daily sedentary regime of eight or more hours, are recommended regular workouts and short warm-ups every hour and a half in a static position, regardless of where the person is. .
Prostatitis prevention exercise can be entered into the special training menu, or you can perform just one such as a short warm-up, repeated up to ten times. All exercises are performed standing, the first movement is the inhalation, the transition to the starting position is the exhalation. The back is straight, the feet do not come off the floor.
- Semi-squat with the knees on the sides;
- Raise the bent leg to knee height so that the line of the thigh is parallel to the floor. Then transfer the straight leg behind the back, you can vary this exercise by bringing the leg to the side. If you find it difficult to keep your balance, you can first practice with your hand resting on the back of the chair. Then gradually move on to performing without emphasis;
- Slow circular movements with a straightened leg, straining the muscles of the buttocks;
- Large front and side lunges. In this case, the other leg bends;
- Jumping in place, with two legs and alternating legs;
- Pull yourself up to the ceiling with your arms outstretched.
To warm up all day, you can use exercises to pull in and relax the abdomen and buttocks. The basic principle is to fix the most tense muscles and their gradual relaxation for a long time possible. Furthermore, these exercises can also be performed in a sitting position.
Stair climbing is another easy-to-use exercise for prostatitis that strengthens the pelvic muscles. You can imitate such a step on a bench or chair, while, depending on the degree of fatigue, you can perform this exercise at a different pace from slow walking to fast running.
A series of exercises for the pelvic organs
Exercise for prostatitis and adenoma should be strictly normalized: you cannot exhaust yourself, you absolutely must observe the measure and get a charge of energy and pleasure from training.
When you work out in the morning or train on a mat at home, you do exercises that strengthen the muscles of the pelvis and perineum and improve blood circulation in the lower torso. It is important to note that the progress of the exercise is measured not only by increasing the repetitions, but also by improving the technique. Stretching should increase over time, movements will become light and clear.
Most exercises are performed using leg movements while lying on your back:
- Straight legs are raised perpendicular to the floor and held for a few seconds;
- Straighten the legs bent at the knees parallel to the floor;
- Leg movements Like riding a bicycle, you need to perform up to 500 circular movements per day. In this case the movement must be made both clockwise and anticlockwise;
- Lift your hips with your knees bent off the floor, then straighten your legs and spread them in opposite directions;
- Draw circles and eight with the legs, you can diversify this exercise by moving the closed and straightened legs up and down and diagonally;
- From a prone position, you need to raise your legs and spread them to the sides. Correct this position for a few seconds.
You also need to practice:
- Exercises with a training ball: roll while sitting and lying down, squeeze the ball between the hips and legs, jump into this position.
- Push-up from the floor, for beginners - from the wall or from the bar.
- Bench hold: positions with an emphasis on the elbows and feet.
- Move to your glutes while sitting.
- Skipping rope.
- Leans forward from supine position with feet fixed.
In the complex of daily gymnastics, there must be exercises to stretch the muscles and increase the flexibility of the lower spine.
Yoga for prostatitis
Before doing the exercises called asanas, you will need to do some preparatory work. To determine which exercises are suitable in each individual case, it is necessary to acquire a basic knowledge of hatha yoga, achieve a certain level of muscle stretching and master a special respiratory complex.
Here is a description of three asanas that will require quite a long training to complete:
- The legs are separated in an incomplete gap 10 cm from the floor, the body is bent and the arms extended forward touch the foot. The same is true in the opposite direction;
- Standing position, the weight of the body is transferred to a semi-curved leg. The foot of the other leg is brought on the supporting shin, the arms are intertwined around the body;
- Lying on your stomach, grab your ankles with your hands and arch your body as much as possible.
Invisible gymnastics for prostatitis
These are special physical exercises that are indicated for prostatitis and require concentration and relaxation. With their help, a unique massage effect is achieved. Exercise should be repeated several times a day, doing 10-20 repetitions.
- While inhaling, pulling the anus, exhaling, relaxing. It is important to perform the exercise rhythmically using two different options. In the first, retraction and relaxation are performed at regular intervals as quickly as possible. In the second case, the state of maximum tension should be maintained for as long as possible, then the muscles should be gradually and gradually relaxed, also prolonging this process as much as possible.
- Stopping urination. You can literally practice stopping the flow of urine, taking such pauses up to 30 per urination. You can also simulate stopping urination by muscle contraction.
These exercises can and should be performed for prostatitis and prostate adenoma, alternating the starting positions: standing, sitting, lying down. If done correctly, you can feel a surge of heat in the groin area, there may be a slight residual pain that should go away over time.
This is a special set of physical exercises for the treatment of prostatitis, which, as a rule, are combined with massage and other physiotherapy procedures and lead to the restoration of impaired functions of erection, urination and defecation. Such exercises, which in principle repeat the preventive gymnastics complex, are prescribed by the doctor, depending on the medical history, and after the urologist has decided on the question of how to treat the disease. Exercise with prostatitis can cause increased pain, so it's important to do them with regular medical supervision.
Exercise for chronic prostatitis is very rare. According to the indications of the urologist, exercises on simulators and the use of dumbbells and barbells for pumping certain muscle groups can also be prescribed.
Any type of physical activity - walking, running, swimming, jumping rope, cycling, in the absence of medical contraindications, contributes to the treatment of prostatitis, increasing the patient's vitality and improving his mood.