Today, prostatitis is one of the most common male diseases. This is not surprising. No representative of the stronger sex is immune from its development. Pain, discomfort, problems with potency and urination - this is a small fraction of what threatens sufferers.
Is there a cure for prostatitis, a fast acting cure? What effective drugs for this disease does the pharmaceutical industry offer? How to choose the best prostatitis drug? Let's try to address these problems. And let's start with why prostatitis appears.
The reasons for the development of the disease
Prostatitis is a disease of the prostate gland accompanied by its inflammation.
As a rule, the causes of the development of the disease are:
- bacterial infections;
- allergic reactions;
- malfunctions of the immune system, accompanied by a decrease in immunity;
- prolonged exposure to cold, stressful situations, unhealthy nutrition;
- hormonal changes;
- circulatory disorders in the organ, which are a consequence of some diseases, for example, ischemic heart disease or atherosclerosis;
- prolonged sexual abstinence;
- intentional lengthening of the relationship.
Remedies for prostatitis
It is quite natural that the question of which is the most effective cure for prostatitis in men worries everyone who faces this disease. However, there is no definitive answer. This is explained by the fact that the disease can develop under the influence of many facts and, therefore, any prostatitis pill simply does not exist.
Treatment of prostatitis is conventionally divided into three directions, which complement each other and include:
- etiotropic therapy;
- pathogenetic therapy;
- symptomatic therapy.
Let's consider these indications in more detail and analyze the most effective ones for prostatitis.
Etiotropic therapy allows to eliminate the cause of the disease. The development of prostatitis, as a rule, is associated with bacteria, and therefore, in this case, mainly antibiotics, prescribed by a doctor, are used, depending on the clinical picture.
Pathogenetic therapy completes etiotropic therapy, if the latter's means against prostatitis are clearly insufficient. For this purpose, in this case can be used:
- alpha - blockers;
- bioregulatory peptides;
- herbal products;
- agents that improve blood circulation.
Symptomatic treatment allows to eliminate the symptomatology of the disease that causes discomfort to the patient. The vast majority of drugs in this group belong to the category of fast-acting drugs and therefore are mistakenly considered the best.
Drugs of this type include:
- non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) with analgesic and antipyretic effects;
- hormonal preparations;
- sedatives which have a relaxing, sedative and somewhat analgesic effect.
Attention!The drug should only be prescribed by a doctor. Self-medication in the treatment of prostatitis is unacceptable.
Microclysters, instillations and suppositories
In addition to pills and injections, for prostatitis are prescribed:
- instillations (effusion) - procedures involving the pouring of a particular drug into the urethral opening (the procedure is performed by a urologist, and the volume of the spilled drug, as a rule, does not exceed 5 ml);
In the vast majority of cases, traditional medicine is an excellent addition to drugs prescribed by a urologist.
In this case, the following recipes are usually used:
- Recipe 1.One pound of raw sunflower seeds are peeled, crushed, mixed with two hundred grams of honey, rolled into balls and placed in the refrigerator. When treating prostatitis, take one or two balls three times a day.
- Recipe 2.Forty grams of propolis are poured with two hundred milliliters of denatured alcohol. A tenth of a gram of the resulting extract is mixed with two grams of cocoa. A candle is formed from the resulting mixture, which is subsequently used rectally.
In addition, parsley root, hemlock, celandine, asparagus and black elderberry juice are used in the treatment of prostatitis.
Attention!Before using folk remedies, you should consult with your doctor.
While it is fairly easy to find a fast-acting cure for prostatitis (inexpensive drugs designed to treat symptoms that are painful for the patient), a doctor should prescribe treatment. Only he will be able to determine the stage of the disease and prescribe the most effective treatment regimen.