Prostatitis is considered a common disease that significantly reduces the quality of life among the male population. The acute form of the disease develops with a bacterial infection that enters the prostate gland.
Non-bacterial prostatitis develops for other reasons, including hypertension, stress, immune system malfunction, trauma. In most cases, prostatitis affects patients between the ages of 20 and 45.
In this article, we will analyze the features of the prevention of prostatitis in men with drugs and other effective methods. However, before that, it is necessary to understand the possible causes that contribute to the development of this disease.
Before getting acquainted with the prevention of prostatitis in men with drugs, it is necessary to take into account what specific reasons contribute to its development.
These include the following:
- Sedentary work, sedentary lifestyle, constant rest in front of the TV.
- Long abstinence from sex and lack of sexual activity in men.
- Irregular eating, which leads to improper metabolism in the body.
- Bad habits, including drinking beer and alcohol, as well as smoking.
- Chronic diseases related to the genitourinary system.
- Leading a promiscuous sex life, as well as frequent changes of sexual partners, which only increases the risk of developing prostatitis.
- Sexually transmitted diseases and various genitourinary infections.
- Delay in ejaculation and ejaculation during intercourse.
- Excessive consumption of fatty, spicy, spicy and salty foods.
- Hemorrhoids and frequent constipation.
- Weakened immune system.
The earlier prophylaxis of prostatitis in men with drugs and other methods is performed, the more likely it is to preserve fertility and general health.
Characteristics of primary and secondary prevention
The prevention of prostatitis can be divided into primary and secondary measures. The primary one is carried out to prevent the development of the disease. Primary prevention of prostatitis in men can be done with medication, massage, exercise, lifestyle, and nutritional adjustments.
Men who were already familiar with this disease should think about secondary prevention. The purpose of such prevention is to act to prevent the re-development of prostatitis or to prevent it from developing into a chronic form.
In general, the prevention of this disease includes a fairly wide range of various therapeutic measures that can not only prevent prostatitis, but also improve the general quality of life of a man, extending its duration. There are many different drugs for the prevention of prostatitis, but preventive measures are not only in their use. Therefore, it is worth considering the most relevant ways to prevent this disease.
Methods of prevention of prostatitis
Men who are at risk of developing prostatitis should pay special attention to their health. This is especially true for those patients who lead a sedentary lifestyle, as well as for those who have a job associated with a long stay in a humid environment, with frequent hypothermia. Thanks to prevention, a man will be able to protect himself from this unpleasant disease. In addition, some drugs for the prevention of prostatitis, as well as other preventive measures, are able to save some material resources that may be spent in the future for the treatment of the disease. At home, experts recommend adhering to simple rules, thanks to which it will be possible to avoid the appearance of this unpleasant disease.
In addition to the fact that some drugs are used to prevent prostatitis in men, it is also necessary to adhere to other measures, which are as follows:
- Lead an active lifestyle. Experts strongly recommend that men at risk go to the gym and lead an active lifestyle. In the event that the patient's work is sedentary, it is necessary to periodically take breaks and take a walk from time to time. Thanks to this, it will be possible to avoid stagnation of blood in the pelvic area.
- Sex plays an important role in the prevention of prostatitis. Scientists have long proven that the nature and frequency of sexual activity significantly affect the condition of the prostate gland. But it should be noted that promiscuous sexual intercourse can become an additional source of infection. Long-term abstinence, various sexual perversions, as well as intentional prolongation of sexual intercourse or its termination will adversely affect the condition of the prostate. That is why regular and regular sex with a regular partner will be an ideal option for prostate gland health.
- Particular attention should be paid to your diet. To do this, the daily diet includes foods that are beneficial for the prostate gland. This should include low-fat varieties of meat and fish, dairy products, cereals, fresh fruits and vegetables, seafood, nuts, compotes and juices, honey. It is also necessary to refuse or limit yourself to the maximum in the use of alcohol, smoked and fatty foods, carbonated drinks, onions and garlic, baked goods, offal and mushrooms.
- Hypothermia must be avoided. An important role in the prevention of a disease such as prostatitis is the state of the protective function of the body. It is necessary to dress warmly during the cold season, as well as avoid drafts and hypothermia.
- A weakened immune system can cause an inflammatory process in the prostate, caused by stress, overwork, past illness or hypothermia. Therefore, prevention should also focus on adequate sleep and rest.
- Shower. In order not to take unpleasant drugs for the prevention of prostatitis in men, you can simply use a contrast shower. Jet massage can not only activate blood circulation in the groin area, but also improve the immune system.
- You should also see a urologist regularly. Men should do this even if they have no symptoms of the disease. This is especially important if the patient has already suffered from prostatitis. During the first year after the disease, the urologist should be visited every three months. After that, for the next three years, a man must visit a specialist every six months. If the patient's age is over 40, the urologist will definitely recommend to undergo an ultrasound examination of the prostate again.
Prevention of this disease is an important condition for maintaining men's health and strength for many years. When choosing a method of prevention for yourself, you need to take into account the causes of the development of the disease.
And now it is worth taking a closer look at drugs for the prevention of prostatitis in men.
It is worth remembering right away that for the purpose of prevention, those preparations are used that are made on the basis of plant components or extracts of the bovine prostate gland. The use of tablets for the prevention of prostatitis is aimed at stimulating the function of the prostate gland, increasing the production of secretions in the prostate, as well as eliminating stagnation. A specialist will select a suitable drug.
Drugs for the prevention of prostatitis counteract:
- inflammatory process in the prostate gland;
- stagnation of blood in the pelvic organs;
- edematous phenomena.
Also, during the treatment and prevention of the disease, the specialist prescribes some vitamins. As a rule, such drugs for the prevention of prostatitis reduce the risk of long-term oncology.
In addition to medications, the specialist can also prescribe the patient a special therapeutic massage. Massage for the prevention of prostatitis in men is carried out only after the acute course of the disease.
This massage is carried out in order to create the necessary outflow of pathological contents directly from the berries, accumulated during the chronic course of the disease.
Finger massage can improve blood circulation and reduce venous congestion. During this event, arterial blood begins to flow into the tissue of the prostate gland, its trophism improves, and the stagnation of secretion is eliminated.
The treatment and prevention of prostatitis in men with massage involves eight to ten sessions. The frequency will depend on the deviations from the norm that persisted after chronic inflammation of the prostate.
To many they may seem wild, but masturbation can be an excellent prevention of prostatitis. If for any reason a man does not have a partner and sexual intercourse, then he is simply obliged to masturbate. Until the twentieth century, as well as in previous centuries, this occupation was rather shameful, harmful, it was even believed that it could harm health and the body. But at the moment, experts recommend that single men masturbate regularly to prevent stagnation of blood and secretions in the prostate.
But it should be noted that the normal ratio is still preferable. The fact is that during intercourse the muscles begin to contract more strongly and the blood circulates much better.
Exercises for prevention
A sedentary lifestyle causes congestion in the pelvic area and is also a cause of poor circulation. To prevent prostatitis, it is necessary to lead an active lifestyle. At the same time, experts recommend doing badminton, tennis, industrial gymnastics, which activates blood circulation in the pelvic area. In parallel with this, it is necessary to exercise in the morning, run or go for walks.
Speaking specifically of exercise for the prostate, almost all physical activity has a beneficial effect on the prostate gland.
A set of examples of such exercises will look like this:
- The muscles of the perineum should be tense as if the rectum is being pulled in. This exercise must be repeated 5 times in a row, remaining in a locked position for 3 seconds.
- In the perineal area, it is necessary to contract the muscles, as if trying to stop urination. During the day, this exercise must be performed at least 4 times, about 200 tensions.
- Taking turns contracting and relaxing the intimate muscle group. Slow down and speed up the pace.
- Do a relaxation and compression exercise that involves the anus.
- In the morning, stand at attention, strain all muscle groups and then relax.
- Put your feet shoulder-width apart. Do a slow half squat and simultaneously lift your knees to the sides. Repeat the exercise at least 10 times.
In addition to pills, traditional medicine recipes can also be used to prevent prostatitis in men. You should familiarize yourself in more detail with the most effective recipes for folk remedies aimed at preventing the development of prostatitis.
Pour two teaspoons of this plant with two glasses of hot water. The drink should be infused for 5 minutes, after which the liquid is filtered through gauze. The finished product is taken on an empty stomach in the morning and in the evening 30 minutes before consumption.
Green chestnut shells contribute to a man's overall health.
The green peel must be carefully chopped, taken in an amount of 2 tablespoons and filled with two glasses of boiling water. Close the brew, put it in a dark room overnight. At dawn, the finished product is taken in the amount of one teaspoon.
The healing composition is stored in a cold room. The course of what kind of medical therapy will last until the whole broth is completely finished.
Experts recommend eating raw pumpkin seeds every day. To do this, it is necessary to consume about 30 seeds half an hour before eating.
Honey and propolis
These products can be used to prevent inflammation of the prostate with normal food. However, these ingredients can be used to make suppositories for the prevention of prostatitis in men.
Nuts and sunflower seeds
1 kg of sunflower seeds and the same amount of walnut kernels must be chopped using a meat grinder or blender. After that, every morning you need to consume two tablespoons of the resulting raw materials, as well as one grated onion.
Reviews of men say that prevention is simply necessary to prevent a disease such as prostatitis. First and foremost, it should consist of leading a correct lifestyle, quitting smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages. At the same time, many patients note that they do not develop prostatitis due to the fact that they have a regular sex life, despite having a partner. And those men who have already encountered this disease, as a prophylaxis, use medicines prescribed by a doctor.