Many people ask a question: Can chronic prostatitis be cured? Prostatitis is an inflammation of the prostate gland. Only men have a prostate gland, and the disease occurs only in them.
This type of inflammation is a urological disease. The disease has an infectious direction, obtained through the blood or lymph. Chronic development involves some symptoms within the body, but this is not a sentence, this infection can be cured.
Why does the disease occur
Let's look at the main causes of prostatitis:
- infection of the blood or lymph;
- severe hypothermia;
- sedentary lifestyle;
- promiscuous sex life;
- prostate injury;
- violation of sexual activity associated with abstinence or excess, interruption of sexual intercourse;
- extreme tiredness at work;
- use of alcohol or tobacco;
- decreased immunity due to an unhealthy lifestyle.
The symptoms of chronic prostatitis cause discomfort in the lower abdomen, the pain is intermittent, but begins suddenly and disappears after a while. The pain can be sharp and pulling and radiates to the lower back, groin, or anus. If the problems with the prostate have already begun, you will also notice pain during ejaculation. The function of sexuality weakens, erection and ejaculation disappear. The act of urination is slow and painful. If the symptoms of this problem have just begun to appear, it is better to immediately consult a doctor for help and not delay for years - the disease itself will not go away.
What is the probability of a cure
In fact, the manifestation of such symptoms begins in 35-year-old men, and many of them suffer, without even knowing about such a disease. However, doctors say that the earlier you start treatment, the higher the recovery rate, as prostatitis is treatable. If you start treatment immediately after the first symptoms appear, 90% of the male population gets rid of the disease. First of all, it is recommended to contact a urologist who will observe you and carry out the course of treatment.
Consequently, the question of whether chronic prostatitis can be cured is becoming particularly relevant. There are several ways to cure such a disease, it requires a regular approach and the patient's desire, since the process can last for several months. How to cure chronic prostatitis? The disease process itself can be bacterial or bacterial.
There are several approaches:
- The bacterial type can be treated with a course of antibiotics, although this therapy will be quite long.
- The chronic bacterial type is treated with a strong stream of drugs, which destroys the infected microflora and eliminates stagnation factors.
- In the form of additional procedures, transrectal massage is prescribed - this method of treating a chronic disease is considered to be very effective. The massage course must be carried out by a doctor, the minimum number of procedures is 10-15 per month.
- For a full range of treatments, regular sports are needed, you can start jogging in the morning or in the evening or buy a swimming pool pass. Whichever physical procedure you choose, the main thing is that it disperses blood well throughout the body and gives you additional strength. In addition, physical activity is necessary for the legs and pelvis, because stagnation in these areas often leads to prostatitis. To be treated properly and comprehensively, the body should be tempered. This method makes all the organs in your body work.
What medicines are used
Is it possible to cure prostatitis with the help of the doctor's prescription, that is, by a pharmacological method? Treatment of chronic prostatitis is a long-lasting matter and a lot of patience should be acquired. After all, a man has to endure painful discomfort and take medication.
Next, let's take a look at the list of medicines your doctor will prescribe:
- In the treatment of chronic disease, an antispasmodic is prescribed, which relieves swelling of the prostate, eliminates pain. Also, in addition, a special drug alkaloid may be prescribed, which makes the gland walls smooth and elastic, which allows for faster healing.
- In case of severe pain, a man can be prescribed an anesthetic - anesthesia deals well with spasms and pains. An injection is given by a doctor in a hospital, the vaccine is injected into the lower abdomen, after which a patient with prostatitis may not experience discomfort for six months.
- The patient should be prescribed anti-inflammatory drugs, they can be rectal suppositories. The candles are very comfortable to use and bring a quality treatment.
- Microclysters are often prescribed to treat chronic prostatitis, this is a very effective method of getting rid of prostatitis completely. A special solution is produced, which is placed in an enema and poured into the rectum, so that the medicine reaches the prostate and enters it.
Can prostatitis be completely cured with drugs? Maybe someone succeeds, but in addition to medicines, it is better to use physiotherapy procedures.
The best are:
- Diathermyis the heating of an organ by high frequency current or microwaves. If you do diathermy during treatment, you will quickly stop feeling pain. The device will remove all the spasm.
- Darsonvaluationis used to treat chronic prostatitis, therapy is performed using a high frequency voltage. The procedure will relieve spasms in a short time, restore damaged tissues and normalize the nervous state. In chronic prostatitis, it improves the overall blood flow in the organs.
- Ultrasound therapyis often prescribed. Ultrasound has a bactericidal effect on human cells. The device kills parasites, improves blood flow, renews gland cells.
- The action of electrophoresishas a healing effect on men with prostatitis. With the help of current, it improves blood circulation and heals the functioning of the genitourinary system as a whole.
One of the most reliable methods of treating prostatitis is sanatorium recovery. Rest and recreation in sanatoriums have a very beneficial effect on a man's health. The best doctors in the study of prostatitis work in sanatoriums. After conducting the necessary research and analysis, they prescribe a treatment that is mainly associated with sludge.
Can prostatitis be treated with traditional medicine? People widely know the use of medicinal herbs, flowers, honey treatments, the use of baths. To take a bath, you need to take hazel branches, needles and pour boiling water over them, then pour the broth into a basin and sit for some time. The procedure must be carried out daily for 10 days, it is no longer possible. If a man is overweight, it is necessary to combine the treatment of prostatitis with fasting and diet.
Diet will help you lose weight and make it easier for your body to fight infections. One of the popular methods of treatment is the intake of honey. To do this, you need to take honey in food every day on an empty stomach for 1 tsp. 3 times a day. Propolis is very useful, has a good antibacterial effect and relieves inflammation throughout the body. The use of honey and propolis should be spent at least 30-40 days. For a complex with honey therapy, candles with propolis are suitable, they are used by the rectal method, up to 10 days. Pumpkin seeds are also a very popular folk remedy for diseases. You need to eat seeds every day 3 times, the number of seeds eaten should not be less than 20-30 pieces.
You can grind pumpkin seeds and mix them with honey, you need to use this mixture 3 times a day before meals. Procedures for using pumpkin seeds should be carried out from 30 to 50 days. In addition to any kind of procedure, you can take infusions from plants (hazel leaves or bark, aspen bark, chestnut bark tea). Eating fresh parsley or its juice greatly relieves inflammation of the prostate. Eating wild pears is a good method, they have a viscous and immature taste, however, with regular use, a complete recovery can occur.
There are many methods of treating chronic prostatitis, if desired, every man can get rid of unpleasant and painful symptoms forever.
However, before using any method of treatment, it is necessary to consult a doctor-urologist and gradually, using treatment with medicinal, physiotherapeutic and traditional methods, move on to permanent recovery. To consolidate the treatment, a course in a sanatorium is perfect. To constantly maintain a healthy spirit and physical strength, a man must follow a correct and rational lifestyle.