Prostatitis is diagnosed in quite a large number of men. This is a rather serious pathology that requires medical supervision and appropriate medication.
As a rule, it is accompanied by sexual dysfunction, which adversely affects the physical health and psyche of males.
How to overcome this ailment using folk remedies will be described below.
Symptoms and treatment of prostatitis with folk remedies
Inflammation of the prostate gland is called prostatitis. The gland activates the sperm and makes them resistant. With his pathology, there are problems with conception. You can also try to get rid of prostatitis at home, using the recipes of traditional medicine.
Symptoms of inflammation of prostatitis
The pathology of the prostate is manifested by symptoms:
- Frequent and painful urination;
- Impaired libido;
- Pain in the scrotum;
- Burning sensations;
- Nerve strain;
- Disturbed by ejaculation.
Signs of inflammation of the prostate, such as fever, bone pain and swelling, can appear without adequate treatment for a long time and the formation of an acute form of pathology.
The history of the inflammatory process of the prostate gland is characterized by erased symptoms and the risk of complications.
How to treat prostatitis in men at home?
Inflammation of the prostate gland has worried men since time immemorial, so there are a huge number of proven traditional medicine methods for treating pathology that can help cope with the disease fairly quickly. Without using expensive drugs, you can get an excellent result from treatment with folk remedies.
How to treat prostatitis for men at home?
Treatment of prostatitis with folk remedies involves the use of medicinal plants to combat its symptoms.
You can use folk remedies:
- Propolis.You will need to take 1 g of propolis extract and 20 g of cocoa butter. Model suppositories from the resulting mixture and inject them rectally daily for a couple of months. This folk remedy is very effective and has a huge number of positive reviews.
- Chamomile.The infusion of its flowers is suitable for oral administration and for the preparation of enemas. To prepare it, you will need to take 1 tbsp. spoon of flowers and pour 100 ml of boiling water. After insisting on the resulting mass for about 60 minutes, it should be filtered. This method of traditional medicine is very effective.
- Pumpkin seeds.Due to the increased zinc content, pumpkin showed an excellent effect on prostate pathology. It is recommended to eat 30 seeds a day, or fry them and mix them with honey. Then form balls the size of a walnut from the resulting mixture and freeze. Eat one ball a day before dinner.
- Onion seeds.The seeds must be ground and mixed with honey. Then the resulting mixture is consumed three times a day.
These are just some of the most popular folk remedy recipes for fighting the disease.
How is prostate massage done at home?
Such an important method as prostate massage is very useful and helps to cure the disease much earlier. You can buy a prostatitis treatment device at home or have it made by a specialist.
It is possible to massage the iron:
- Remove inflammatory discharge;
- Improves blood circulation in the genitals;
- Tones the gland;
- To increase the effect of antibacterial drugs.
The patient's position during treatment should be knee-elbow or with the legs bent towards the stomach and extended to one side. Gloves are put on the hands and petroleum jelly is applied to the index finger. Then the doctor inserts it 3-5 cm into the anus. After that, simple massage movements are performed.
Many people will have a question, how painful is this method of treatment? It depends on the professionalism of the doctor who performs the procedure, as well as on the psychological preparation of the man.
Prevention of prostatitis in men at home
There are a number of recommendations that can prevent the development of the disease:
- Avoid prolonged exposure to cold;
- Check the urologist every year;
- Having a constant sexual relationship and not allowing a prolonged interruption in your sex life;
- Lead an active life, play sports, which will promote the activation of blood circulation in the pelvic organs;
- Get rid of bad habits. Smoking and alcohol will contribute to the progression of the symptoms of the disease;
- Provide yourself with adequate nutrition.
Following all of the above guidelines will help you maintain excellent health and an active person.