In the initial stage, chronic prostatitis relapses through pain during urination, discharge and episodic sexual dysfunction. All of these symptoms are relieved by a course of broad-spectrum antibiotics, and the pain can temporarily disappear from simple analgesics.
Periods of temporary improvement after acute bouts of inflammation of the prostate can result from the mobilization of the body's defenses.
But sooner or later you will have to think about how to ensure a full life and, after being cured, forget about prostatitis forever.
See a doctor as soon as possible
Unpleasant physical symptoms, indicative of a painful condition of the prostate, are often accompanied by depression and fears, which cause men to put off visits to the doctor indefinitely. Many admit the problem only at the stage when the disease is severely neglected: the pain becomes unbearable, urination turns into torture or cannot be controlled, sex and impotence are well established. At this stage, prostatitis is treated in very rare cases.
This perspective makes us think about the prevention and timely treatment of prostatitis at the first signs, even weak and which pass quickly. Discomfort when urinating, discharge from the penis, and pain in the groin are the first calls you need to answer. It was at this time that there is still a wide range of methods for the prevention of the treatment of prostatitis. There are also cases and techniques that stop tissue overgrowth and even reduce the size of prostate adenomas. Today, adenoma and prostatitis can be cured both with radical surgery and with drugs and physiotherapy.
Doctors differ in evaluating the results of non-surgical treatment of chronic prostatitis and adenoma. Some consider the absence of inflammation and the normal size of the prostate - a complete victory over the disease, others argue that this is just a successful stage in the fight against relapses of chronic prostatitis, which does not go away anywhere.
Theoretical calculations interest patients much less than the question of whether it is possible to avoid pain in the perineum, sexual dysfunction and free urine at any age without problems. After all, the main thing is the quality of life, and whether a person has recovered from prostatitis or has just overcome its exacerbation is a secondary question.
In case of chronic prostatitis and especially during exacerbations of the disease, you can fully trust your doctor or try prostatitis treatment at home.
But with any approach, it is necessary to undergo a diagnosis at a medical institution to establish the causes and stages of the disease. Repeated studies will show how much this or that treatment helped, if there are complications, the symptoms of which can be canceled by temporary exposure to the drugs.
Pain in the perineum, frequent trips to the toilet are just symptoms, eliminating them can only cushion the chronic process leading to sexual dysfunction, urination disorder. In addition to age factors, hypothermia, physical overload and stress, as well as severe infections and viruses can be the cause of prostatitis.
Self-medication for prostate problems
To obtain the desired effect from parsley decoctions, honey mixtures or garlic infusions, months of regular use are required, with careful observance of the production technology of these traditional medicines and quality requirements for the ingredients.
With any method of treatment and regardless of the causes of the disease, it will be necessary to change or adjust the diet. You will have to exclude synthesized foods (chips, soft drinks, many types of sweets and biscuits) and animal fats, minimize fried and pickled dishes, as well as the use of alcohol, sugar, salt and hot spices: pepper, mustard, horseradish. A diet based on natural products with a predominance of fresh vegetables, fruits, dairy products, fish and seafood should not be a temporary restriction, but a new eating behavior that will contribute to the renewal and healing of the whole body.
In medicine, there are many cases where people were cured of severe chronic diseases just by giving up bad habits and constant hardening of the body.
Folk recipes for prostatitis
- Strong infusion of ground parsley seeds: mix half the volume of the seeds with boiling water. The mixture is ready to use after infusing for 15 minutes. The daily dose is 200 g of tincture in 3-4 doses;
- A decoction of parsley roots is used instead of water in a volume of 1 to 2 liters per day. To prepare it, you need to boil half a glass of chopped parsley roots in a liter of water for 20 minutes;
- Take finely ground unpeeled pumpkin seeds with honey water in a ratio of 2 tbsp. L. in a glass of water half an hour before meals. You can also make a more palatable honey paste with peeled pumpkin seeds and consume it regularly just before meals. The zinc in pumpkin will improve hormonal balance. Pumpkin seed oil, which can be found on the market, has a strong regenerating effect, it can also be taken orally at a certain dosage;
- The sugar-free pear compote of fresh or dried fruit is recommended for daily use in all seasons;
- Fresh fresh vegetables from carrots, cucumbers, asparagus and beets, produced in equal parts, it is recommended to consume 2 glasses per day during an exacerbation of prostatitis;
- Products of beekeeping during the treatment of the prostate will provide the body with the necessary microelements, as well as replenish the hunger for energy with a low-calorie diet, which is necessary to cleanse the body of toxins. The daily dose of honey is 3-4 teaspoons, the pollen 1-2 teaspoons;
- Propolis tinctures and suppositories give a quick anti-inflammatory and regenerating effect;
- Acceptance of various decoctions from herbal preparations of sage, calendula, chamomile should be carried out in monthly courses with mandatory breaks, since herbs are medicinal and, as ointments and tablets, have contraindications and side effects are possiblein case of overdose;
- Onion tinctures on dry white wine and garlic tincture on alcohol can replace the course of antibacterial drugs.
In the treatment of prostatitis, it is important to exclude constipation, in which pressure on the prostate aggravates the painful condition.
Physical exercises are recommended for mild forms of prostatitis, during the rehabilitation period after an exacerbation of the disease and for the prevention of relapses. For maximum effect, it is necessary to combine different types of exercises, performing them both in special training sessions and during short warm-ups every 1-2 hours.
- Breathing exercises to strengthen the abdominal cavity, which can be briefly written as breathing with the abdomen in rhythm: inhale, hold the breath, exhale slowly;
- Routine squats and walking squats and glutes;
- Pull the anus and simulate the containment of urine;
- Various leg swings with straight and bent legs.
With proper technique, the groin area heats up.
Horse riding is considered a good prevention of prostatitis, but is contraindicated in the acute stages of prostatitis. With an exacerbation of the disease, warm herbal baths with chamomile, sea salt and potassium permanganate will help. In milder forms, the therapeutic effect can be achieved through regular contrast showers in the prostate gland. Regular sex life is an important factor in the prevention and treatment of prostatitis, it will also allow you to get rid of complexes and depression, and revive the body's defense system.
Medicines and physiotherapy
Magnetotherapy, electrophoresis, perineal inductothermy, laser therapy, this incomplete list of procedures using medical devices is to be used only as directed and under medical supervision. Such procedures are prescribed in addition to drug therapy with strong targeted antibiotics. In addition to oral drugs, rectal drugs are also prescribed, the use of which reduces the risk of side effects and ensures rapid absorption of drugs through the rectal wall.
Prostate massage therapy performed by specialists on an outpatient basis or at home is also performed through the rectum. This activates blood circulation and increases the effectiveness of anti-inflammatory and healing drugs.
Among the natural preparations for the treatment of prostatitis stands out an antiseptic of animal origin, which is a homeopathic preparation and has a targeted effect on the inflammatory focus. The supplement is used as an adjuvant to activate the protective functions of the body in the treatment of the acute phase of prostatitis.
Subject to the storage conditions and methods of use of this product, the results appear already in the first days. There is a decrease in pain syndromes and an easier urination process.
In the modern drug market, you can find another natural drug that relieves the symptoms of prostatitis and helps with the complications of prostate inflammation. It is based on plant extracts, contains vitamins C, E, D, which promote cell regeneration and renewal, as well as trace elements zinc, chromium, selenium necessary to restore the immune and hormonal system after stress and inflammatory processes in the male body. As can be seen from the composition, this drug could replace homeopathic remedies - decoctions and tinctures, for the preparation of which it is not always possible to find time and raw materials.
Duration of taking medication - 1 month. Against the background of the most positive reviews from people who use a course of drugs at the first symptoms of inflammation of the prostate, we must not forget that there may be cases of intolerance to individual drugs. It is also important to strictly adhere to the dosage prescribed by the doctor.