Today we will talk about the prevention of prostatitis in men, what drugs and folk remedies can be used, vitamins and the right diet.
Briefly about the causes of the disease
Prostatitis, or inflammation of the prostate, can be caused by infectious and non-infectious factors.
In the first case, we are talking about bacteria and, rarely, viruses. In the second - stagnation of blood and secretions in the prostate gland.
Following the above, the prevention of prostatitis will have two objectives:
- Implementation of measures to prevent congestion within the prostate gland.
- Protection against infections.
Prevention of stagnation
Prostatitis prophylaxis includes a wide range of therapeutic and prophylactic measures that not only prevent prostatitis, but also improve a person's quality of life, extend his life expectancy.
Consider the four main sources of male sexual health:
- Prophylactic drugs: herbal complexes and vitamins;
- Folk remedies;
The way we live, what we eat and what we do have a direct impact on our health.
There are things that are hard to change, like where we live.
In a modern city, the air and environment are so dirty that they pose a direct threat to our health.
Therefore, the first step in the prevention of any disease will be the transition to more favorable living conditions. Of course, this is also the most difficult time.
If this seems impossible, then you must strictly follow the rest of the basics of male health.
We will also include sex here. No matter how you do it, the important thing is that the prostate empties regularly and you, at the same time, do not get infected with anything.
The prevention of prostatitis and proper nutrition are inseparable.
How is nutrition related to the prostate? It appears that the prostate is in the lower part of the body and the mouth and stomach are higher up.
The health of the prostate is affected by the balance of salt in the body, the strength of blood flow and the condition of the blood vessel walls.
Food directly affects all of this and can both improve prostate health and make it worse.
The term "healthy diet" refers to the consumption of foods of natural origin, without the addition of artificially created additives (preservatives, dyes, "vegetable fats").
Note that this is not enough for healthy eating. Unfortunately, what pleases our taste buds is often bad for the stomach.
We are used to eating spicy, salty and spicy foods, completely forgetting the taste of food without flavor enhancers. But the natural taste is pleasant.
For the health of the prostate and the whole body, it is necessary to get used to eating slightly salty food, which is not present, or to eat spicy spices, pepper in very small quantities.
Forget there is mayonnaise, replacing it with vegetable oil. Forget fast food, burgers, croquettes.
More vegetables, more fruit, less fatty meats. And everything will be fine.
Ideally, if you know approximately your daily calorie intake and stick to that value when choosing the right foods. So you won't have excess weight and your body will stay young longer.
Water: Drink all the liquid you want. To do this, put a glass of water on your desk or near where you are sitting.
You will not notice how quickly this glass will empty. Now do you remember how rarely do you go for water? Paradox.
The water should be close by, so you'll drink as much as you need. By the way, water is drunk much better than in one gulp. Drinking your daily water intake in stages has been shown to be much more difficult than taking a sip throughout the day.
In this case, we strengthen the immune system and increase blood flow in the body.
The effect of hardening on the prostate is very positive.
Internal blood circulation is stimulated, stagnation inside the gland is eliminated, mood rises.
Therefore, hardening is also included in a healthy lifestyle.
Exercise and activities
Exercise is the key to a long and healthy life. Driving blood through the body is a prerequisite for our well-being, this is the main condition for the prevention of prostatitis.
It is due to the stagnation of blood and the accumulation of calories that most of the diseases related to age, excess weight, fatigue and lethargy of the whole body arise.
We will consider special exercises for prostatitis a little later, now we will give a couple of general tips:
- Walk every day! Some say you have to walk at least 8 km a day. We believe this is a lot and not everyone will be able to master such a marathon. Therefore, we will reduce this figure by half. The main thing is that you walk. If your legs hurt, the more you have to walk. Better with special sticks.
- Walk fast or run a couple of times a week.
- Visit saunas and baths. With caution and without fanaticism, if requested by doctors. Everything is fine in moderation.
- Remember, it's not the number of kilometers traveled in a day that matters, but the regularity. Who has overcome the most: a beginner who was tired on the third day of walking or a person who walks briskly in the park every day?
Note that drugs containing herbal ingredients or extracts from the bovine prostate gland are used for prophylaxis.
The action of such drugs is aimed at stimulating the work of the human prostate, eliminating stagnation and increasing the production of fluid secretion.
Prophylactic agents are available in the form of rectal suppositories, solutions for microclysters and oral tablets.
Let's briefly note what vitamin is for:
- Vitamin A - prevention of prostate adenoma;
- Vitamin D: its deficiency in men over 55 simply forces them to use it in addition. Improves the functioning of the circulatory system, normalizes blood flow;
- Vitamin E and K - reduce the risk of prostate cancer.
Such vitamins are not only able to prevent prostatitis, but also to cure a chronic bacterial process that has not yet started.
Prostate inflammation medications are not recommended for use alone.
These are not food supplements, so their use can adversely affect the body.
Please understand this and consult a urologist.
Folk remedies for prevention
Traditional medicine is best suited for the prevention of diseases and pathological conditions.
Pumpkin seeds should be eaten raw every day. Just 25-30 seeds a day half an hour before meals.
It can be used in combination with honey: 500 grams of pumpkin seeds must be crushed and mixed with 200 grams of honey. We roll the balls from the resulting porridge and eat 1-2 balls per day. It is recommended to dissolve.
Hazelnut bark and leaves: it is necessary to bake for 15-40 minutes (the bark is longer, the leaves are smaller), drink a glass of broth during the day on an empty stomach.
Chestnut shells can be prepared and drunk as tea. The inside of the chestnuts must be prepared.
Elderberry juice can be drunk before meals in the amount of one tablespoon, after drinking a glass of water.
Propolis and honey are excellent remedies for the prevention of inflammation of the prostate. Consume them with food.
Greens are considered very useful for prostate health: parsley, dill. Ginger root, brewed in boiling water, can be added to tea in 1-2 tsp.
Massage and exercise
Before talking about physical exercise, we note that transrectal prostate massage is beneficial for prostate health. For prevention, one of these massages is enough for 2-3 minutes.
In order not to suffer, buy a special prostate massager in sex salons or pharmacies. Or regularly, once a month, consult the specialist who is best for massage.
Prostate health requires specific exercises. There is a Kegel complex aimed at contracting the internal muscles of the pelvis.
This complex is used more often by men to prolong sexual intercourse than as a prophylaxis for the prostate.
The bottom line is simple: you need to strain and relax the muscles of the perineum up to 30-45 times in a set.
Excessive enthusiasm can lead to rectal prolapse, unwanted bowel movements and the appearance of an inguinal hernia.
Below is a list of exercises that use the internal pelvic muscles:
- Stand with your feet together, your arms at your sides. Try to breathe so that as you inhale, your pelvis moves back and there is tension within it. Relax as you exhale. Repeat this exercise 10-15 times slowly and without jerking.
- Lie on the floor with your back, legs together, hands resting on the floor at lower back level. Raise your legs 10-15 times perpendicular to the floor and lower back. The exercise is performed smoothly and without jerks.
- Get into the "lying with your hands" position, as in push-ups, raise your pelvis as high as possible, then lower it to the floor. Repeat 10-15 times. This exercise is practiced by yogis to open the sex chakra and stimulate male strength.
- Stand with your arms dangling around your hips. Imagine you really want to use the bathroom, but you still have to hold out for a long time. Stretch the tension as if you want to keep everything to yourself. Relax. This is an analog of the Kegel complex.
This element of preventive measures implies taking measures to prevent and spread diseases, mainly sexually transmitted diseases.
Sexually transmitted diseases are a number of diseases, the predominant way of spreading being through the mucous membranes of the genital organs from one person to another.
The culprits of the inflammatory process in these cases are bacteria and viruses that lead an exclusively parasitic lifestyle in the host cells.
Together with prostatitis, these microorganisms cause infertility in men and women, inflammation of the upper and lower urinary tract, and separate "floors" of the reproductive system.
To avoid sexually transmitted diseases, follow these guidelines:
- Protected sex, careful choice of sexual partner. Avoid promiscuous sex, don't be like animals. Such a pleasure can end your future life.
- Before starting an intimate relationship, you and your partner need to get tested for sexually transmitted diseases. It is a worthwhile investment that will keep you safe from unknown infections and add trust to your relationship.
- Infection can be obtained not only by classical methods of sex, but by all the others. At first glance, harmless entertainment - oral sex, can end up for a man with a sexual disease if a woman practices these things with other partners. The mucous membrane of the mouth is an excellent carrier for the microbial agent.
- If you have unprotected sex (no matter what), use genital antiseptics, carefully treating the mucous membrane of the penis and adjacent skin areas and pour the medicine into the urethra for a few minutes. This is not a guarantee of safety, but the risks of the disease are reduced several times.
Therefore, a careful attitude to sex, selectivity and fidelity is a guarantee of male sexual health.
Prevention of prostatitis is the key to your male health. Everyone knows that this is self-confidence and a good mood, the absence of an inferiority complex. It is a long and happy life.
Prostatitis is not easy to avoid, but it is possible. How you spend old age is up to you. If you are inattentive to your body, lead a wrong lifestyle, old age will come to you at the age of 30.