The candles of the prostatitis is a drug which is used for the treatment of diseases of the prostate removes the inflammation and the pain. They may not act as the only and main method of treatment of prostatitis, but quite can supplement a basic course, in order to improve its efficiency and speed up the recovery.
The indications for the use of the candles for the treatment of prostatitis are based on the efficiency of one or the other drug. They are appointed as in the period of exacerbation of the disease and its prevention. The choice of suppositories rectal depends on what is expected of the therapeutic effect.
Different drugs have different properties: relieve swelling, inflammation, spasm, pain, improve the vascularization of the tissue of the prostate and to restore its functions of the body thyroid. The candles help to restore normal urination and prevent the stagnation of secretions, which can lead to thrombosis of small vessels.
The main indications of candles:
- chronic prostatitis;
- the post-operative period of an intervention on the prostate;
- preparation to the surgery of the prostate;
- acute, chronic, prostatitis is a bacterial;
- infections of the urinary tract;
- infectious complications aseptic during prostatitis.
The advantages and disadvantages of rectal administration of drugs
The candles have a number of advantages compared to other ways of introduction of medicines:
- a rapid absorption in the rectum;
- the high concentration in the blood and in the pelvic organs;
- a lower incidence of allergic reactions and other side effects;
- the possibility of the introduction of the drug substance with an unpleasant taste or a strong odor;
- the simplicity and the possibility of self-presentation, indolence;
- the absence of lesions of the skin, subcutaneous tissue and blood vessels, which allows to avoid the penetration of the infection, the development of the inflammation at the site of injection;
- the possibility of use in poor swallowing and injuries of the upper digestive tract;
- high-speed suction in the rectum can create concentrations obtained during intramuscular injections;
- the possibility of introducing, without loss of efficiency, of connections, of breakable digestive fruit juice.
The candle of prostatitis have restrictions in use, as well as a number of side effects. Contra-indications to the use of candles are:
- intolerance to drug components or auxiliary materials;
- the serious diseases of the liver and kidneys, accompanied by severe hepatic and renal failure;
- injuries of the rectum and the anal sphincter;
- of intestinal bleeding;
- inflammation of the rectum (proctitis);
During the application of some candles can cause irritation of the lining of the intestines, a burning sensation, itching in the area of insertion. They can be the cause of constipation, gassing and bloating.
The therapeutic effects of candles in the treatment of inflammation of the prostate
The drugs used in the form of candles, generally, have an integrated impact on the course of the disease, providing multiple medicinal effects.
The most significant impact of the treatment:
- anti-microbial, anti-virus;
- strengthen the protective systems of the body;
- contribute to the recovery of damaged tissues during inflammation.
Exude a combination product containing multiple drugs.
The classification of the types of candles used during the defeat of the prostate, is performed according to their therapeutic effect.
When the chronic prostatitis analgesic suppositories rectal apply to get rid of the discomfort. Suppositories rectal of this kind relate to the PNM means having antipyretic and analgesic properties.
The therapeutic action, they have not, but help get rid of pain symptomatology and facilitate the well-being of the patient.
Candles with antibiotics may be called the leaders of the drug against the defeat of the prostate. During the systematic application of these suppositories the body is saturated with the antibacterial properties of the substances contained in their composition. When the condition that the right approach to antibacterial candles able to completely heal the disease at home.
The advantage of the candles with antibiotics is the fact that they are completely dissolved in the intestine. Harmful ingredients are not in the liver, therefore, have a negative impact on the body prevents 100%.
Suppositories rectal this sub-category contain substances nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. The main task of these medicines blocks the inflammation process in diseases of the prostate.
The experts note that with the primary anti-inflammatory effect of the candles also cause a number of side effects, among which constipation, pain in the lower parts of the abdomen, disorders of the kidneys, pancreatitis, flatulence.
Anti-inflammatory suppositories rectal, you can be applied only by a physician, in a strictly specified amounts.
The drugs in this category are intended for the standardization of the structure of the tissues of the prostate. Immune - rectal candles intensely to stimulate the process of cell growth and the regeneration of damaged tissue. In addition, they heal perfectly wound and strengthen the immunity
The active substances from suppositories rectal of this group offer an anti-inflammatory effect and accelerate the maturation process of the white blood cells and the red blood cells.
What type of spark plugs to be applied for the prevention of prostatitis in men
Prostatitis – a dangerous disease that is fraught with serious complications, among which the education of the adenoma, impaired circulation in the rectum and impotence.
On the basis of the results of scientific research, doctors say that to prevent the inflammation of the prostate gland is several times easier than cure prostatitis, leads to a chronic form of.
Outside of all of these mechanisms of distribution of candles that use for the purposes of prevention, and in the process of treatment of the disease, there are still candles easy impact to prevent the disease. In this case it is necessary to carry the candles to the base of bee wax, propolis, or honey. Also effective in the prevention of prostatitis are considered to suppositories, composed of cocoa butter.