Prostate gland — the most vulnerable organ in the male body. The disease of the prostate, meet each third of men aged 20 years. When this hyperplasia of the prostate and the adenoma, leading to erection problems, is most often the result of chronic prostatitis. This is why it is necessary to know the characteristics of the chronic prostatitis and how to treat it.
The chronic prostatitis is what it is?
The chronic prostatitis is continuously circulating in the inflammatory process of the prostate gland. The term includes several forms of the disease manifested clinical symptoms similar.
Category of chronic prostatitis:
- Fight against infections, is caused by bacteria, fungi or viruses;
- Non-infectious (static) — otherwise known as the syndrome of chronic pelvic pain, occurs with signs of inflammation with or without them;
- Asymptomatic — in the absence of clinical manifestations of inflammation only reveals itself during the review of the examination of the prostate.
In 95% of cases are diagnosed non-infectious chronic prostatitis. On the first plan of development of the inflammation out of the stagnation in the prostate — its secrecy or the blood circulation in the veins.
The risk of the disease chronic prostatitis is increased in the persons:
- the main irregular sexual life, regular practitioners of the interruption of sexual intercourse to avoid pregnancy of his partner;
- the employees of the offices and drivers (sedentary work causes the stagnation of the blood in the basin);
- prefer to wear a tight underwear;
- abuse of alcohol and smoking.
Chronic prostatitis: signs of worsening
Chronic prostatitis develops gradually many years can't cause of the anxiety. Periodically, the man may be noted:
- An unpleasant sensation in the area of the perineum;
- Pain minimum of the intensity with the characteristic of radiating to the sacrum, the rectum, the genitals;
- A certain increase in the frequency of urination with the onset of pain and the small pathological of the urethral canal, the weakness of the urine stream;
- The pain of the head of the penis after ejaculation (disappears in a period of 30 minutes);
- A burning sensation in the urethra, the occurrence of the pain during the sexual act.
Stress, hypothermia, during the migration of the infection, leading to a weakening of the immunity and spicy foods, and alcohol can cause exacerbation of the chronic prostatitis. When the intensity of painful events more and more and looks like an acute inflammation.
With the development of the disease and the involvement in the disease process of the nerves increased of erectile dysfunction, which is clearly an impact on the psychological state of the patient.
However, the chronic prostatitis is facing not only a violation of potency — weak erection, a loss of sensation during orgasm or of their total absence, premature ejaculation.
Often, the disease leads to the development of cystitis, pyelonephritis, and inflammation of the testicles, worsening the underlying pathology. The same increases considerably the risk of formation of stones in the prostate, adenoma or the appearance of a malignant tumor. In the long course of the chronic prostatitis develops infertility.
The symptoms of chronic prostatitis on the forms and stages of the
The symptoms of chronic prostatitis depend on the form of the disease and the stage of the disease (exacerbation or remission).
The chronic prostatitis
The signs of chronic prostatitis caused by the microflora, pathogenic, arise from time to time, with varying degrees of intensity. During an exacerbation of the symptoms of inflammation more pronounced. Fight against infections, the persistence of flow through the prostate manifests:
- Common symptoms of inflammation in the body — an increase in temperature, weakness, chills, muscle pain (occurring in the course of l');
- syndrome local inflammation — pain in the abdomen, aggravated by unprotected sex, after defecation and urination, during the prolonged absence of proximity;
- The violations committed by the genito-urinary system — intermittent urination, damaged erectile ability;
- Discharges in laboratory studies of detection in the secret of the prostate gland, and the analysis of the urine for bacteria/fungi, signs of inflammation in the blood (leukocytosis, increased SEDIMENTATION rate) and urine (leykotsituriya, protein).
Apart from the worsening of inflammation of the symptoms of chronic prostatitis deleted. The complaints of the patient show a poor urination, decreased libido, and other erectile of a violation, causing expressed by the nervousness.
Non-infectious chronic prostatitis: the syndrome of chronic pelvic pain
The name indicates predominant during this type of chronic prostatitis symptom of the pain. Due to the low intensity of the pain, chronic prostatitis non-infectious in nature often go unnoticed.
Over time, the pain, several of which are amplified, and in the clinical picture of the onset of symptoms of the violation of the sexual function, as a result of the progression of the stagnation and reduction of the muscle tone of the pelvic floor and the urinary sphincter.
Often, the disease is completely asymptomatic. The diagnosis of chronic prostatitis is made when the detection of signs of inflammation of the prostate and gingival hyperplasia in diagnostic studies. In the analysis of urine may sometimes be reported leykotsituriya.
The methods of treatment of chronic prostatitis
In each case, the treatment of chronic prostatitis requires a selection of treatment regimen. Taking into account the cause of the disease (infection, stagnation of secretions or venous blood), duration of flow, and of aggravating the pathology.
The drug therapy:
- Antibacterial drugs — antibiotic treatment is shown only when expressed inflammation, the bacterial identification of the agent in the urine, or the secretion of the prostate. Antibiotic therapy continues 2-8 weeks. At the end of the course, the symptoms of the disease are often preserved in their entirety, as well as the fight against the infection factor is completely eliminated.
- Alpha - blockers are appointed under high pressure, hypertonia of the muscles of the bladder. Their application does not give the effect of the violation of the innervation of the muscles, and disease of the pelvic floor.
- Symptomatic treatment of the chronic prostatitis — for the relief of the pain apply drugs NSAIDS often in the pills to eliminate anxiety, it is recommended to receive antidepressants. Hormone therapy — treatment of androgens is carried out in conformity with disorders of hormonal level.
- Adjuvants are appointed only when proven in the laboratory of immunodeficiency.
- Means for regulating the rate of uric acid — is appropriate only when the detection of stones in the prostate.
- Vitamin — a tool of choice for the treatment of chronic prostatitis become available for vitamins and minerals complex. The replacement, in the advertising of dietary supplements does not provide therapeutic result, with the exception of a waste of money.
The surgical treatment of prostatitis
Depending on the disease process, including chronic prostatitis, apply to transurethral resection of the prostate (often replaces the open surgical), drainage, endoscopic, formed cysts of the prostate, the surgical correction of the seminal vesicles at the wrong output of a secret.
In bankruptcy, multiple sclerosis is performed prostatectomy. When the hyperplasia of the prostate effective ablative methods — microwave thermotherapy and laser ablation.
Other methods of treatment of chronic prostatitis
Some physicians actively prescribed to patients with chronic prostatitis various methods of physical effects on the prostate. However, most of them have a number of contraindications and are appointed only in certain cases:
- The prostate massage (available only a small part of the gland) when the hyperplastic changes in the body may cause acute retention of urine and to contribute to the spread of the inflammatory process (until the development of sepsis). The massage can not be done with stones and cysts of the prostate, expressed in the stagnation. The release of the prostate gland stagnant secret of the best way is if natural ejaculation.
- Gymnastics for bladder problems — specific exercises for the intervals between urinating up to 4-5 hours to be effective in the event of a breach of the muscular tone of the bladder and of the sphincter. But their effectiveness is markedly reduced with the syndrome.
- The instillation — an infusion of drugs into the urethra is very painful and fraught with complications.
- Electrical stimulation, ultrasound and phonophorèse, magnet therapy and other methods of muscle stimulation are suitable for the application only in case of under-toned muscles of the pelvic floor. Physio only give temporary relief and resistant effect, when the elimination of the causes of the disease.
- The traditional methods — the recipes (the pumpkin seeds with honey, the alcohol from the infusion of the bark of aspen and other) apply only with the prior approval of the andrologist in any way is not a substitute for drug treatment.
Forecast: is it possible to cure chronic prostatitis?
The prognosis of chronic prostatitis depends on the speed of treatment of a patient for prenatal care. As you may have noticed, the symptoms and the treatment of chronic prostatitis in men are closely linked and, in the absence of changes hyperplastic in the prostate gland and malnutrition, the condition of a full treatment, you can get resistant to the improvement of the state.
It is also important at this radically rethink his life: to eliminate the origin of these phenomena stagnant factors, get rid of bad habits, and to eat.