What is a Chinese prostatitis patch, how much does it cost and where can you buy it? The article tells about the effectiveness of the tool and the features of its use, gives an overview of well-known manufacturers and user reviews.
Most men with prostatitis are silent about their problem and hide it from others. This is due to the increased demand for products purchased via the Internet, including the Chinese prostatitis patch. This tool has an extensive list of indications and a number of features related to the principle of action and method of application.
The principle of action of Chinese patches for prostatitis
One of the areas of traditional Chinese medicine is acupuncture and this principle of action has been used in the development of a patch for prostatitis. The active ingredients contained in the patch penetrate the human navel, providing an anti-inflammatory effect in the prostate area. The products used for production, in contact with the skin, under the influence of body temperature, begin to heat up and in small doses penetrate into the layers of the epidermis.
As a result of exposure to substances, pain decreases, inflammation is gradually eliminated, and the urogenital ducts are freed - a man can go to the toilet without pain and cramps.
The positive effect of the patch is the result of the following properties of the active ingredients:
- blood circulation is normalized;
- substances prevent the progression of the inflammatory process;
- man has an increase in sexual desire;
- erection and sexual life are gradually restored.
The following benefits of using the patch can be highlighted:
- products contain only natural products that do not have toxic and chemical properties;
- natural substances prevent side effects;
- using the patch does not cause discomfort;
- rapid and long-term exposure due to the metered penetration of substances.
The benefits of the patches are confirmed by the results of ultrasound: 90% of men undergoing such therapy managed to cure the disease and return to normal life.
The use of the patch contributes to the treatment of prostatitis, but only in the case of its timely and correct use.
Indications for use
Despite the fact that the active ingredients of the patch do not have a harmful effect on human health, it is allowed to use it only if there are the following indications:
- prostatitis diagnosed by doctors and appropriate examination;
- Difficulty urinating
- fast reports;
- pain in the groin or lower back caused by prostate disease;
- kidney disease.
Before using the Chinese patch, it is best to consult a doctor to eliminate the risk of side effects.
Chinese patches for prostatitis
At the moment, there are many advertisements on the Internet for Chinese patches for the treatment of prostatitis. Before purchasing and using the product, it is recommended that you consult with your doctor.
Instructions for use of Chinese patches for prostatitis
Only careful observance of the instructions guarantees the result of using the product.
Before applying the patch, it is necessary to wash and dry the abdominal area. It is recommended to lubricate the navel area with boric alcohol - the surface should be not only dry, but also free from greasy secretions and microbes.
Better adhesion ensures high-quality penetration of the active substances into the epidermis area. Therefore, it is recommended to shave the hair below the navel, which is stiff in men and prevents the patch from sticking tightly to the skin.
As soon as the area below the navel is ready, the patch can be removed from the sealed package - this is done with dry hands. The protective film is removed from the patch, applied to the previously prepared area and carefully smoothed over the surface with your hands. It is allowed to apply the patch only once, but it can be worn for 3 days.
While wearing the product, it is advisable to take a shower carefully: it is important to avoid large amounts of water entering the stomach. Otherwise, the patch will come off and the product will be wasted.
The re-gluing of a new patch takes place after a thorough cleaning of the abdominal area and a preliminary preparation, i. e. shaving the regrown hair.
If the patch is used for prophylaxis, it is enough to carry out therapy for a week, for which 2 products are enough. It will take some time to cure prostatitis - the inflammation disappears completely within a month or more, so at least 7-8 patches will be needed.
Contraindications and side effects
The tool has a small number of contraindications and side effects. Among the prohibitions of use, an allergic reaction should be highlighted - an individual intolerance to one or more active ingredients from the composition of the product.
It is forbidden to apply the patch in the abdominal area where there are scratches, pimples, blisters or stitches. In some cases, the active ingredients cause itching and burning in the area of an already healed wound, an old suture. If such consequences are found, it is necessary to immediately remove the plate and thoroughly rinse the skin with an antiseptic solution. The damaged area is dried and treated with a moisturizer.
Side effects include itching and burning, headache, nausea, and vomiting. Similar phenomena in most cases arise from improper use or neglect of contraindications.
The shelf life of the product is 2 years. The expired patches stuck on the abdomen cause the penetration of aggressive substances that cause discomfort.
Where can I buy?
The purchase of the Chinese patch for prostatitis is done through the official websites on the Internet. There are no similar products in traditional pharmacies.
The advantages of buying products on the manufacturer's official website include the following points:
- virtual purchase - guarantee of anonymity;
- the delivery of the order can be made by post or courier services;
- the ability to order goods anywhere in the country;
- Official representatives only sell high-quality certified products - copies of certificates are offered to buyers along with the delivered products.
We bring to your attention real reviews of men who have already used a Chinese patch for prostatitis:
- The first review, man, 48 years old: "I bought Chinese patches after I felt pain when urinating. I have not contacted women during this time, so I can not say anything about the quality of sex. But in the morning the erection was not it. same. The patches weren't the same. I was helped, however, after 2 weeks of use, I had contact with a woman at the same level. "
- The second review, a man, 56 years old: "I have been suffering from prostatitis for several years, I have been treated with varying success. This is a remedy for losing weight - my stomach bulges. But 2 weeks after wearing them constantly, I noticed that the pain in the groin area disappeared. The stomach did not decrease. I asked my wife - and she admitted it was. that after 2 months after constant use I was able to please her with full-fledged male power. "
- The third review, male, 41: "I was diagnosed with prostate adenoma at age 32, harmful production affected. As a last resort I bought patches. They helped me, but not all the way. The ultrasound showed a significant decrease in inflammation, greatly improved health status So I will continue to use these adhesives, maybe it will all go away. "
Chinese prostatitis patches are only recommended for use if male health problems are diagnosed. They have an overall positive effect on the male genital area. The tool is easy to use, and the effect is observed already several weeks after the start of its use.