Only men have a prostate gland, it is located in a small pelvis under the bladder.
Inflammation of the prostate gland is a fairly common disease that many middle-aged and older men face.
The causes of prostatitis can be infectious and non-infectious. The second reason - congestion in the small pelvis, is more common.
Prostatitis is a very insidious disease that can lead to various negative consequences. Therefore, its treatment is imperative. This can be done using traditional methods that use drugs.
But no less effective is the treatment of prostatitis with folk remedies.
Causes of prostatitis
The reasons can be various:
- sedentary work;
- abuse of tobacco and alcohol; hypodynamia;
- tight underwear; regular interruption of relationships;
- long sexual abstinence;
- chronic stress; physical overload;
- reduced immunity;
- frequent constipation; hypothermia;
- allergy; trauma;
- prolonged urinary retention.
Treatment of prostatitis with propolis
How to prepare propolis tincture at home?
There is already a ready-made propolis tincture, but it can be prepared at home, and in terms of the degree of effectiveness, it will in no way be inferior to pharmaceutical counterparts. To prepare alcoholic tincture from propolis, you need medical alcohol and propolis itself.
- Grind 100 grams of propolis;
- Pour 95% medical alcohol, 200 grams;
- Put in a glass container and mix well;
- Insist for 2 weeks in the dark and cool;
- Shake the tincture every three days;
- Filter and squeeze the mixture;
- Dilute with water in the following proportion: 1 gram of tincture per 4 kilograms of weight.
It is necessary to take propolis tincture 3 hours before bedtime, 1 tablespoon each, the course of treatment is six months.
The wax that remains after the preparation of the tincture can be used for candles, they are also quite effective in fighting this ailment. To view the production process of propolis tincture, see this video:
Suppositories with propolis from prostatitis - recipe
Suppositories with propolis from prostatitis are quite simple to make, you just need to add animal fat:
- Add medical alcohol to the wax left over from the tincture, 1: 1;
- The mixture is evaporated in a water bath until a dense dark mass is formed;
- Mix the mixture and the melted animal fat in a 1: 1 ratio;
- Cool the thickened mass a little and make candles. They are injected into the anus during the night.
Treatment with candles with propolis occurs in parallel with the course of the use of tincture. After their combined use, urine and secretion analyzes improve significantly, pain sensations decrease. You can also treat prostatitis with pure propolis - take 5 grams 3 times a day. You just have to chew it very well. Usually the course of treatment lasts from two to three months, then the course is repeated.
An effective homeopathy recipe for prostatitis with thuja
- Grind three tablespoons of thuja needles and pour 200 ml. Alcohol at 70 degrees (with vodka, the efficiency is lower! ) Or moonshine, which has a strength like alcohol.
- Let it brew for two weeks in a dark place, shaking from time to time.
- Filter and drink 30 drops in a glass of water twice a day, 30 minutes after a meal.
The duration of treatment is from 7 to 10 days. After a 7-day break, the course can be continued (if necessary). The same tincture is used to treat lupus erythematosus: lubricate the affected areas two or three times a day until complete recovery.
Thuja's volatile phytoncides are capable of killing the causative agents of many viral, bacterial and fungal diseases. In addition, this plant is able to fight inflammation of various organs, promotes wound healing, soothes pain and resists the onset of malignant tumors.
Turpentine baths for prostatitis
While taking turpentine baths, the effect of essential drugs is enhanced by improving delivery directly to the affected area. In chronic prostatitis, inflammation is quickly relieved and, thanks to the improvement of microcirculation, the function of the prostate is normalized. Manifestations of chronic prostatitis and its complications are leveled by 10-12 procedures. The good efficacy of baths has been demonstrated for infertility in men and for impotence. The restoration of the patillary capillaries contributes to the blood filling of the cavernous bodies of the penis, to the restoration of the erection.
Treatment of prostatitis with stone oil
This medicine can be used for prophylaxis and for health purposes at any stage of the course of the disease. Stone oil heals both acute and chronic advanced prostatitis. It is most often used to treat male infertility, cancer and other dangerous diseases.
The oil is diluted in hot boiled water, at the rate of 0, 5 tsp per 3 l. Treatment should be started small, gradually increasing the dose. The first doses should be half a teaspoon once a day. It is recommended to drink the prepared liquid after meals. The patient must carefully monitor the effect of the drug on the body and the possible manifestation of allergies. In case of good oil tolerance, the dosage should be increased to 3 tablespoons within a week. L. Reception should be continued for 1 month. Then take a 14 day break and repeat the course again.
Already a month after consuming stone oil, the condition of the prostate gland improves, the inflammatory process subsides, and the tissues are restored. Painful sensations disappear, urination becomes stable. Improvements are also observed on the part of the reproductive system.
An invasive massager is a device that massages the prostate gland when it is inserted directly into the rectum. The most popular representatives of this category for the treatment of prostatitis are special devices. Their effect on the gland has three effects:
- Thermal impact. Thanks to this, blood circulation in the affected organ improves, all ongoing processes are accelerated, which provides an increase in the effect of antibiotic therapy and increases the body's ability to fight pathological microorganisms.
- Vibration effect. Under the influence of this effect, stimulation and restoration of normal tone of the muscular elements of the prostate and pelvic floor occurs, which contributes to the discharge of stagnant secretions accumulated during prostatitis.
- Exposure to the magnetic field. Under its influence, inflammation in the gland decreases, its size decreases due to a decrease in edema, which helps to eliminate pain when urinating, and the regeneration of the gland is accelerated.
All these effects make the massager indispensable for the treatment of the following diseases:
- Erectile dysfunction.
- Chronic prostatitis.
- Prostate adenoma.
- Prostatic vesiculitis.
Like all other methods of treatment, this one has its limitations:
- Acute prostatitis.
- Malignant neoplasms in the prostate gland and rectum.
- Chronic prostatitis in the acute phase.
- Acute inflammatory diseases in the rectum.
- Tuberculous lesion of the prostate gland or suspicion of it.
- Stones in the prostate.
Alternative treatment of prostatitis with pumpkin seeds and honey
Peel half a kilo of raw pumpkin seeds and chop and mix them with 200 g of honey. From the resulting mass, make balls the size of a hazelnut. Store them in the refrigerator, but bring them to room temperature before use. Take them 1 piece half an hour before meals once or twice a day. The ball must be chewed and sucked in for a few minutes. This remedy gives a fairly strong therapeutic effect, and usually one course per year is enough.