People suffering from inflammation of the prostate, who believe that the treatment of prostatitis with folk remedies is the most effective, are increasingly turning to doctors.
Prostatitis or inflammation of the prostate gland is a persistent inflammatory process, as a result of which malfunctions of the pelvic organs and its fundus are produced.
The first symptoms of prostatitis should be treated, because its insidiousness lies in the fact that it recurs over and over again, developing into a chronic painful form. This option is invariably associated with symptoms such as difficulty passing urine, obsessive prostate pain, painful ejaculation, problems with potency and erectile function.
In addition to classical drug therapy and surgery, folk medicine is practiced.
Causes and signs of inflammation in the prostate gland
Prostatitis has become quite rejuvenated today, as before this condition brought discomfort only to people over forty, now it is observed in adolescents.
The reasons for the sharp decline in the age of young people who are overtaken by inflammation of the prostate can be called an improper lifestyle, as the disease occurs:
- when sitting for a long time in one place in front of a computer monitor or TV;
- when constantly lifting heavy objects;
- with unbearable physical exertion;
- when you eat badly;
- for inflammations of an infectious nature;
- lack of mobility or sport.
Most people say that they suddenly felt discomfort or sharp pain in the male genital area and that they cannot associate it with a specific factor.
The main symptoms of prostate inflammation to treat include:
- obsessive pain in the pubic and scrotal region;
- feeling of a constantly full bladder;
- power problems;
- weak or absent erection;
- constant urge to urinate;
- itching in the genital area;
- feeling generally unwell;
- increase in temperature;
- premature ejaculation.
If the inflammation of the prostate is not treated, it turns into a chronic form, which cannot be treated at home. The untreated disease will return again and again, leading to oncology or adenoma.
Doctors strongly advise contacting a medical center when the first signs of a spicy disease appear. Patients should not be ashamed and associate the problem with sexually transmitted infections, but simply seek appropriate diagnosis and treatment.
Peculiarities of the treatment of different subtypes of prostatitis
Professional urologists will never prescribe a medicine unless the necessary tests, diagnostics, and type of painful condition have been determined.
For bacterial-type inflammation of the prostate, you will need to take antibacterial drugs and non-steroidal drugs that stop the inflammatory process. For effective treatment of the disease as a whole, you will need to drink alpha-blockers and sedatives, setting an appropriate diet.
All salty, spicy and fatty foods, pickles and smoked meats, as well as strong coffee and strong alcoholic beverages, sweet soda and fast food dishes will have to be excluded from your menu forever.
In bacterial form, it will help the dyeing of poplar bark, of which 100 grams will need to be infused in 200 grams of high quality vodka for at least fourteen days.
This rather pleasant tasting tincture will need to be taken twice a day, a dose of one teaspoon is enough for ten days.
If prostatitis is chronic, it can be treated very effectively at home by taking it daily:
- thirty large pumpkin seeds each;
- infusion of parsley or its dried seeds, which is prepared from two teaspoons of raw materials, ground through a coffee grinder, filled with one hundred grams of boiled water; the composition boiled for a couple of minutes will need to be filtered and consumed regularly three times a day;
- freshly squeezed elderberry juice, which is recommended to drink in unlimited quantities for about a couple of weeks before each meal.
In addition to treating the prostate with a folk remedy, you should avoid hypothermia and constipation, do not delay urination and do morning exercises more often. The urologist prescribes drug therapy, that is, a complex of drugs that effectively destroy inflammation, antibiotics, antidepressants.
Acute prostatitis can be treated with regular and professional prostate massage, which can be performed independently at home. To do this, you will need to insert a finger with petroleum jelly into the anus and massage the gland for a couple of minutes. It is imperative to wear sterile latex gloves during treatment and perform the procedure in the supine position.
Useful tricks for acute and chronic inflammation
In addition to massage, you will need to follow a diet and use effective methods for prostatitis, which can be not only useful, but also incredibly tasty.
Grind half a kilo of fresh pumpkin seeds and mix them well with two hundred ml of honey. From a viscous mass, it is worth quickly rolling identical pumpkin and honey balls, the diameter of which does not exceed three millimeters.
Keep the best healthy treats in the refrigerator, but no more than a month, by taking three candies a day.
Similar sweet candies for sexual health can be made with testosterone-boosting products such as melon seeds and pumpkin seeds. The recipe for a nourishing treatment is also available for a child, it is:
- take half a kilo of fresh seeds;
- transform the raw material through a meat grinder;
- mixes two hundred and fifty grams of natural honey with seeds;
- roll up balls or sausages with wet hands;
- put the received sweets in the refrigerator;
- consume a couple of the best treats every day;
- it is necessary not to chew, but to dissolve the candies completely, without drinking it with water before eating.
Treatment of chronic prostatitis with folk remedies can be slightly delayed, but it can be made tasty and continued for several years after the disease is stopped.
Some folk remedies for inflammation
If a patient has chosen a complex treatment of prostatitis with a folk remedy, what are the most effective remedies will have to be learned from the article of the leading luminaries of medicine and from the reviews of most patients.
A rather effective remedy against the insidious ailment is the common chestnut, which can be found in any square in the city. The ideal healing effect is not the fruit itself, but the peel (two hundred and fifty grams), which should be steamed in a liter of boiling water.
The resulting broth should be infused for a couple of hours and consumed in a whole spoon, ideally 3 times a day. If the concentrate is diluted in a cup of boiled water, it can be drunk constantly, like tea, realizing that the appetite can quickly increase.
In addition to chestnut, the best folk remedies for prostatitis are the most common nuts. Traditional medicine helps effectively treat any form of inflammation of the prostate gland by using the leaves and bark of the common hazel.
Dry raw materials should be chopped as much as possible, then pour a spoonful of the collection with a glass of boiling water and let it stand for thirty minutes. The alternative treatment of prostatitis involves using a quarter of a glass of broth for four visits in one day.
It is worth understanding how to treat prostatitis in a man with folk remedies that are always at hand. According to the reviews of patients who received anti-inflammatory therapy, along with expensive drugs, it is possible to use ordinary garden garlic. A fragrant vegetable for treatment has interesting properties:
- eliminates inflammation of the prostate gland;
- reduces pain in the scrotum and penis;
- eliminates itching and burning;
- improves erectile function;
- maximizes power.
Traditional methods of treating prostatitis and its prevention using ordinary garlic can reliably protect against the disease. To do this, you will need to take only six large teeth of the vegetable, which should be chopped as much as possible, keeping the juices in it.
Rub a clove on a fine grater or chop it with a sharp knife, pour it with boiled water in a volume of five hundred grams and leave it for at least twelve hours. The resulting mass should be filtered through several layers of gauze and drink four teaspoons about 15 minutes before meals.
It is worth clarifying that a man's prostatitis does not develop into a chronic one, treatment with folk remedies will be shown on a par with the methods of classical medicine. According to patient reviews, it is not always possible to be treated with tasty infusions and healthy treats.
It will give a greater effect and will allow you to quickly cure the inflammation of the prostate gland, a broth or compote of a kilo of wild pear with an unpleasant taste. An effective treatment for prostatitis with a folk remedy at home includes drinking a glass of liquid about 2 times a day, but you can increase the rate several times if you like the taste. The problems disappear approximately on the fourth day after the start of hospitalization, but a greater effect is achieved after several months or even years.
Treatment of disease with bee products
A more delicious treat for treatment will be natural bee products, which not only relieve inflammation, but also:
- improves sperm quality;
- significantly increases potency;
- increases the angle of erection;
- stimulates blood circulation in the pelvic organs;
- increases libido as it is a powerful aphrodisiac.
When it comes to bee products, it's best to get rid of allergic reactions by dripping some liquid honey onto your wrist.
If there is no allergy, you can start treatment in several effective ways that were tested by our ancestors:
- buy high quality liquid honey resistant to sugar and then take it in piles for fifteen days before meals;
- fresh high-quality propolis (50 gr), pour 250 grams of high-quality vodka and boil until maximum evaporation; then add the best natural cocoa and roll the candles into a long finger, which will be inserted into the patient's anus for at least thirty days;
- put some detailed propolis in ethyl alcohol in a ratio of one to two, then leave for fourteen days and take thirty-five drops of filtered liquid diluted in one hundred grams of heated milk;
- a pound of three-year-old agave leaves should be crumpled and combined with liquid honey and red wine in the same amount, left alone for five days; use a spoonful of sweet remedy several times a day for at least thirty-one days, if possible, repeating the treatment in a week.
Herbal remedies for prostatitis
Before treating prostatitis in a man with folk remedies, you should consult with your doctor to prevent allergies and avoid problems with contraindications. Quite often, in the treatment of various ailments, onion peels are used, which:
- is washed thoroughly;
- is placed in an enamel-coated container;
- add seven hundred grams of boiled water;
- boil for five or seven minutes;
- leave to infuse for about an hour;
- filter through several layers of gauze;
- use 1 \ 2 tsp. every eight hours.
An unpretentious golden mustache plant grows well on the window, which is used by the folk treatment of prostatitis in men at home. This folk remedy is so popular that its treatment regimen and course of treatment has been developed.
It is necessary to make a balm on the alcohol extract of golden mustache (150 grams) and vegetable oil of flaxseed (five hundred grams), then shake vigorously for seven or ten minutes to mix evenly.
Golden mustache dye is taken as follows:
- ten days, 1 tsp. balm three times a day;
- five tablespoons of natural asparagus juice;
- repetition of the course of taking natural drugs.
Another rather exotic remedy for inflammation in the intimate area is birch tar, which can be purchased at the pharmacy. Natural raw materials (three tablespoons) are completely dissolved in three liters of boiling water, placed for convenience in a plastic bowl.
The patient should sit comfortably over the pelvis and treat the genital area and prostate with the medication vapors. Methods of dealing with the disease using birch tar will be more effective only at the initial stage, but it is strictly forbidden to fight with this remedy if there are hemorrhoids or a sexually transmitted infection.
Rhizomes and ginseng leaves can be infused in alcohol, which is then drunk in cycles of twenty drops.
You can insist in this way on the rhizomes of the rarest stimulant of sexual and reproductive function of Aralia from Manchuria, 20 grams of them should be insisted in one hundred grams of seventy percent alcohol, and the intake of alcoholic herbal tincture shouldbe organized so that thirty drops enter the body each day. It is strictly forbidden to use it for those suffering from diseases of the cardiovascular system.
Dill or fennel would be nice to insist not on medical alcohol, but on quality port (one hundred grams of onions per thousand grams of alcohol). The filtered tincture should be consumed one hundred grams as an aperitif before meals.
It is possible to be treated with herbal decoctions
When searching for "prostatitis: symptoms and treatment with folk remedies", a huge number of effective decoctions are displayed. Some mixtures (collections of herbs numbered 1 and 2) can already be purchased at the nearest pharmacy, they are included in equal proportions:
- field chamomile;
Crushed or packaged raw materials against inflammation of the prostate gland from a pharmaceutical package will need to be poured with a glass of water and boiled for fifteen minutes. The infusion will need to be drunk three times a day, about a stack before meals.
Decoctions of hazelnut branches are no less useful for the male body, from which leaves and earrings do not come off, giving a red-brown tint. When the raw material boils for about twenty minutes, a man will be able to vaporize on its steam, eliminating inflammation, microcracks and itching.
In folk medicine, the juices and pomace of commonly available plants and vegetables such as radishes, radishes and asparagus are popular.
Rules for taking medicinal herbs
When using some medicinal plants, it is necessary to strictly observe the dosage and some rules:
- you can consume two hundred grams of crackers per day;
- removes food of animal origin from the diet;
- the use of milk, fish and egg whites is unacceptable;
- do not eat pastries;
- avoid drinking and smoking.
Some methods cause weakness and soreness, signs of underlying disease, sleep disturbances, chills, and muscle or joint pain.
Traditional medicine in the field of prostatitis: the treatment is quite acceptable, but doctors are strongly advised to support it with traditional medicines, after receiving their advice in advance. Even the best folk remedy for prostatitis of all forms will be effective in moderation.